Friday, January 21, 2011

Cut and Paste

It was last week Friday when I'd finished my sketchbook. I altered each and every page until everything was glued down and serious about staying as it was, where it was and in the same condition.

I then went and photocopied the entire book, bought another moleskin sketchbook at the book shop, and cut cut cut, stuck stuck stuck, until they matched. 
Here's to you, Kyle Andrews!
And here's another one to you, Kyle Andrews. Please get a decent video for this nice song. This is the only one available on the web and quite frankly, it sucks!


So here they are. The trio.

(Note to everyone. The books's screens are smaller than my iPod's because I decided to use an older, iPod classic design for the books and my iPod nano's colour to make it mine. They also use a different font. (Read about it in my 2010 Archive's, one of my first postings if you're interested.)

No comments:

Post a Comment