Friday, January 21, 2011

Skip to the End

It was Thursday last week, and I was an over-worked, underslept, high-on-peppermints maniac. I had www.8tracks.com singing, strumming and drumming out to me. (Thank goodness for its members and their playlists!) I had finished my last entry into my sketchbook in the early hours of the morning, and was dead tired.
So that's my excuse for my delay in this post.


And the reason that this post is titled "Skip to the End"(-The Futureheads) is because, quite frankly that is what you would have to do to get to this last page. I did the drawing in the same dimensions as I did the album covers of the artists in, because I am the artist of this folder of playlists. (It is the album cover of the song on the screen of the purple iPod that says "This is Not an iPod"-Jessie Scheepers.)




It is a picture of me standing at the house of an artist with whom we are friends.
His house is sublime.







These are just pretty pictures (I thought) of the house.

Do you not think that it is just stunning?

1 comment:

  1. Ayoba, Jess!
    C'est fini!
    Awesome!
    Sjoe...

    ReplyDelete